COMPLAINTS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Bigfoot Recruitment Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Simon Haines, Training & Compliance Supervisor. You can write to him at: Richmond Court, 94 Botley Rd, Park Gate, Southampton, Hampshire SO31 1BA
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the Bigfoot team member who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. Bigfoot’s appointed representative will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting Bigfoot will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Bigfoot will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. Bigfoot will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. A Director of the company will review the decision within 10 days
8. We will let you know the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Finally if you feel that your complaint hasn’t been dealt with satisfactorily you can contact the Freight Transport Association, with whom we are accredited,your complaint will be investigated by FTA and any findings considered by the Governance Group.
If you would like to log a complaint with the FTA, please click HERE
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.