Whilst Agency Partners may use social media networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter for personal use, they are not permitted to use it under any circumstances in connection with Bigfoot Recruitment Ltd. Agency Partners are reminded that the following rules apply:
- Do not attempt to represent Bigfoot by setting up business pages or business accounts for a branch of Bigfoot Recruitment.
- Do not post derogatory comments about clients, drivers or candidates on any social media platform
- Do not post any remarks that enable others to identify the Agency Partner as a representative of Bigfoot Recruitment
- Be aware of posts on personal accounts discussing out of work activities that may bring the name and brand of Bigfoot Recruitment into disrepute.
- For further guidance please refer to the Social Networking Policy in the Appendices at the back of this Operations Manual.
Bigfoot Recruitment does hold business social networking accounts, which will be used to market the business, as is appropriate. These accounts are strictly controlled from Bigfoot Head Office and will not be available for others to access/use.